Social media marketing is one of the best topics in the online advertising world right now. You hear people everyday using Social Media in Las Vegas throwing out all these buzzwords in reference to the marketing medium. You’ve heard of people raving about it and saying it is contributing to their businesses’ successes. So how exactly does it work? Why are people praising this form of advertising in Las Vegas? How can a business use it to take their sales revenues to another level?
You can find the answers to these questions and more through the following three benefits of social media marketing:
From the perspective of the consumer, you want your information and updates right away. You want to hear what’s going on while they’re happening. As newspapers and television broadcasts have been the norm, these same companies in Las Vegas have been utilizing social media to get the information to the masses in a much quicker fashion. These news companies resort to tools such as Facebook and Twitter to keep audiences updated right then and there in the moment. Social Media in Las Vegas is used a lot by restaurants, bars, and clubs on the strip, trying to appeal to the younger crowds.
For more sales-oriented businesses, these social media outlets can be used to announce seasonal sales, arrival of new items or services, and also coupon codes to entice consumers to check out their site and make a purchase.
Social media marketing in Las Vegas is quite powerful, and when companies are always informing their consumers with important information and services through these outlets, then the consumers create a bigger buzz amongst themselves.
The people gathering together in these online groups are the fuel for social media marketing Las Vegas. If people of similar interests and intentions were not involved, this online revolution would not exist.
As a result of recent events or news for particular niches, people will want to discuss about this amongst fans of these niches. Word spreads through forums, wall posts, and blog comments. Really successful social media marketing campaigns experience this viral effect, and the best part of it all is the price tag of this type of marketing – it’s all free.
The buzz made through the people interested in that particular entity can turn into leads or traffic towards a business. The potential for sales increases the more a product or service is talked about.
As long as discussions amongst peers in withan common understanding continue, then there should be a steady flow of traffic to these business sites. It is up to the businesses to maintain the content on their social media outlets in order to keep the traffic flowing. More consistent traffic equals more consistent sales.
There are alot statistics that account for social media usage and effectiveness for individuals worldwide. Some of the most recent statistics are as follows:
There are many statistics that account for social media usage and effectiveness for individuals worldwide. Some of the most recent statistics are as follows:
- Social networking now accounts for 22% of all time spent online in the US.
- A total of 234 million people age 13 and older in the U.S. used mobile devices in December 2009.
- Twitter processed more than one billion tweets in December 2009 and averages almost 40 million tweets per day.
- Over 25% of U.S. internet page views occurred at one of the top social networking sites in December 2009, up from 13.8% a year before.
- Australia has some of the highest social media usage in the world. In usage of Facebook Australia ranks highest, with over 9 million users spending almost 9 hours per month on the site.
- The number of social media users age 65 and older grew 100 percent throughout 2010, so that one in four people in that age group are now part of a social networking site.
- As of June 2011 Facebook has 750 Million users.
- Facebook tops Google for weekly traffic in the U.S.
- Social Media has overtaken pornography as the #1 activity on the web.
- iPod application downloads hit 1 billion in 9 months.
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 3rd largest.
- U.S. Department of Education study revealed that online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
- In four minutes and 26 seconds 100+ hours of video will be uploaded to YouTube.
- Indians spend more time on social media than on any other activity on the Internet.